Solar Power System Photos
Photos of the various components that make up our solar power system. Including our solar panels, sealed AGM batteries, charge controller, power inverter and fuse box.
- A fused distribution panel that was used in one of our earlier solar power configurations.
2000 Watt Inverter
- We've used the 2000 watt modified sin wave inverter pictured on the right in a number of power system configurations.
- This small charge controller was the center of our 375 watt power system. It regulates the power flow from our solar panels into our AGM batteries.
375 Watt Array of Solar Panels
- These 3 solar panels produce 375 watts of power in direct sunlight. For more than a year this was our sole source of electricity.
615 Watt Array of Solar Panels
- Our current power system has five 12 volt solar panels, which harvest the sun's energy for immediate use or for storage in our battery bank.
- Our AGM batteries store power that is harvested from solar panels. These particular batteries are maintenance free.